Tuesday, January 14, 2014

FUCK YOU, I'M QUEER! The Warpath - Discography

I'm super stoked to announce that the WARPATH Discography is now at the plant and will be released within the next couple months!


This is a very exciting project for me, as my own band (CLOSET BURNER) was inspired by Warpath and covered a Warpath song on our 12".  Warpath were a band from Pittsburgh that was active in the mid 90s and played super queer-positive raw crust punk in the vein of their fellow PGH crust punkers AUS-ROTTEN  All the Warpath tracks were released on various splits that have mostly overlooked an under-appreciated.  This collection comprises all of the recorded material from the band (much of which is unreleased) including a few killer covers.  I'll have it up for streaming very soon, but it has been remastered and sounds excellent.  For now, go dig through your local record store and see if you can find a copy of their splits with JIM JONES PARTY MIX, POPULATION CONTROL, or the 4-way split with CAPITALIST CASUALTIES, CRIPPLE BASTARDS, and MASSKONTROL.  I'll get more updates soon.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment